Keywords are the silent little secrets to success on the Internet. Whether you want to make money or just provide information, without the correct keywords you are doomed to fail. I could write an entire book on how important finding the right keywords can be.
Picking the right keywords for your site can make all of the difference in success or failure. Once you have chosen the right keywords you will need to know where to place them and how many to use. You have to be careful when using keywords, some search engines will delete you if they think you are keyword stuffing or spamming them.
Again, I highly reccommend the Affiliate Marketers Handbook to help you find the best keywords and show you where to place them. I also recommend Wordtracker to help you search for the best keywords.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment